When i was exiting Wolfenstein83, my calc calc did a textbook cpu crash; but what happened next early caused me to have a heart attack! The calc displayed the menu it does when you restart it after ram clear, but with abnormally high contrast. It was frozen to. Within a few moments it did the same thing again, but with very low contrast. At this point i was already frantically pressing buttons. The calc (with struggling) showed RAM CLEARED, but struggled to unfreeze the RAM CLEARED screen. The calc has made some minor fuss since then. Also, when this unusual crash happened, a burst of heat came from the cpu.

I NEED A FIX RIGHT NOW!!!! THIS NEARLY KILLED MY CALC!!!!
I MAY EVEN REWARD THE PERSON WHO FINDS A FIX!!!!
HEEEEEEELLLP!!!!!!
NOT PLANNING TO GET NEW CALC!!!!
Here's a nice guide written by DeepThought: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5622

Just relax, your calculator is fine. Wink
I think that DeepThought doesn't have anything that would fix these pronlems. My cpu generated a surge of heat when the calc did this unusual crash. I had another cpu crash recently too. The crash refered to in this thread, though was actually caused by exiting the map editor for wolf83. The previous one (the textbook cpu crash) was caused by wolf83 itself. Do you think my OC has anything to do with this?!

P.S. Is it normal for port 46 to have a dec value of 132?!
No, I think you are being extremely counterproductive to your cause. Your calculator is fine, follow the above link I gave you and the multitudes of steps it has (including recovering from asm programs), and everything will work. Stop wasting my time with things that have no relevance to the current issue. Thank you. Smile
OK. I will report in if there is any more provlems. I know all fixes by heart except for the asm one! Wink Rolling Eyes Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours