which is cooler Jedi or Empire
Jedi
 71%  [ 5 ]
Empire
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

this movie is awsome i could watch it about ten times and still be satisfied and not tired of it.
Can you elaborate on what makes the movie so appealing to you? Plot? Characters? Something else?
Warning! Spoilers!
I watched this movie and it was great. I'll give you the summary. Young Anakin Skywalker is becoming a very powerful Jedi, but is not granted the rank of master by the Jedi Council. It angers him that he is allowed on the council but not allowed to become a master. He is also angered that he is not given the assignement to invade some planet where a General Grievous is hiding. Obi Wan Kenobi leads the invasion, and the Jedi believe if they get Grievous they can end the war. The Chancellor of the Senate takes advantage of Anakin's feelings and tries to turn him over to the dark side. It's revealed that the Chancellor is the Sith Lord the Jedi have been looking for, and five Jedi masters are sent to arrest him. The Chancellor kills four but couldn't get the fifth, and that's when Anakin comes in. The Chancellor warps Anakin's mind further until Anakin aids in killing off the fifth Jedi. The Chancellor gives the order to kill off every Jedi in the galaxy, and only Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda survive. The Chancellor sends Anakin to a planet, Mustafar, to finish off the Separatists. Obi Wan Kenobi follows the new Darth Vader, and they have a good Lightsaber battle. Anakin gets his legs burned off, and burns when some lava touches his clothes. Meanwhile, Yoda tries to murder the Chancellor, but he isn't strong enough, and must go into hiding. After that, the Chancellor finds Anakin dying, has his surgeons perform emergency surgery on him, and he comes out with his classic Darth Vader costume. Darth Vader's wife is giving birth to Luke and Leia from the old movies, and she dies. The movie ends with Yoda going into hiding, a senator taking Leia, and Obi Wan Kenobi going to Anakin's home planet and hiding there with Luke. I know this is a long post, but there is a lot more to this movie. It might be a little tough to follow if you haven't watched any of the other Star Wars movies. They recently started playing this movie on HBO, which is probably why lafferjm decided to bring it up now instead of several months ago when it was in theatres.
Excellent summary for those who haven't seen the movie, something. I too enjoyed it immensly.
I loved the very beginning when all the starships were fighting in the space over the capital planet and Obi Wan and Anakin had to rescue the Chancellor. That was just awesome. It also had the best lightsaber fights of any movie. The whole movie was awesome.
Yup, that pwnsome cgi was a far cry from the fx of the first movies in the 70s... Cool Not those weren't awesome in their own way/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours