On an unrelated note, being root admin on some sites can suck *points at the amount of PMs* Shock

all before corrupted dang even i ive intelligible it me
necropost not off posts seen that the think this though
thread threw too was with

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]

I just couldn't resist. Razz
You're doing it wrong. See, the forum posts were rebuilt from the search index (which is kinda brilliant in a weird sort of way) which excludes common words like "the" and "with" and "I" and "I've" and "it" and "me" and so on.
alex10819 wrote:
(which is kinda brilliant in a weird sort of way)
Cheers, Alex; thanks! Smile

DJ: I dunno how you manage that; I get at most one or two PMs a month.
Because omnimaga sucks, that's why. They're too busy reporting bannable things done by everyone else that they forget about the whole conversation thing.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Because omnimaga sucks, that's why. They're too busy reporting bannable things done by everyone else that they forget about the whole conversation thing.

Man Nikky, aren't we feisty today?
allynfolksjr wrote:

Really? Shock
DJ_O wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Really? Shock
/me reports DJ_O for using an emoticon in a post.
Stop badmouthing users, Christopher.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Stop badmouthing users, Christopher.
Sorry, nikky, I didn't mean to bash DJ_O. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours