Huh, then you must not live near a marina in Santa Monica, CA, the way the Usermap indicates.
nope i live out in the middle of the woods in a place you will never know nor find out.
KermMartian wrote:
Huh, then you must not live near a marina in Santa Monica, CA, the way the Usermap indicates.

I've told you time and time again Kerm, that usermap is so wrong it isn't even funny anymore (and its just your usermap that seems to have problems) - I still don't live in Australia
lafferjm wrote:
ha I got all of you beat. I have to travel for 30 minutes just to get to the town where all the stuff like walmart, mcdonalds, wendys, burgerking, apple bees, ruby tuesdays, country cookin, shoneys, a couple of mexican spots, a food lion, a movie theatre, a mini golf course, school, car dealerships. it is a pain because of all the time it takes just to get stuff that we need.

I've got a town like that about 20-25 minutes away. All I have in my little town are gas stations and a car dealership. I pump gas at one of the stations. I gave myself the title of Fuel Pump Attendant.
Quote:
ha I got all of you beat.

So you win because you live the furthest from civilization? Very Happy

Quote:
I gave myself the title of Fuel Pump Attendant.

Laughing
@foamy: You mean a Fuel Transfer Engineer? I'm a Technology Support Consultant, a Natural Produce Sales Manager, and a Multifacet Coordination Engineer. (tech support, greenmarket, and filing stuff)
Quote:
greenmarket

So, do you work at a farmer's market or a regular supermarket?
well i finally got my moms car for free. i only have to pay for gas and half the insurance and i also have to pay for maitenance and all that. now all i have to do is get a job and get put on the insurance.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
greenmarket

So, do you work at a farmer's market or a regular supermarket?
Greenmarket is an openair farmer's market in the city. They have dozens of locations around the city.
Quote:
ha I got all of you beat.

I beat you all more...Where I was born, the nearest McDonalds was a couple hundred miles away.
Shock You must've been born outside this country then Razz Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Shock You must've been born outside this country then Razz 0x5
My thoughts precisely.
yeah, you have to be. I can't imagine being that far from one in most of the world anymore though.
rivereye wrote:
yeah, you have to be. I can't imagine being that far from one in most of the world anymore though.
I've heard of the middle of nowhere, but that's taking it to extremes. Very Happy
thats true, I guess a look at Mc Donalds website might tell us where he was born.
rivereye wrote:
thats true, I guess a look at Mc Donalds website might tell us where he was born.

Maybe not though as that was years ago. But it was outside of this country.
They haven't spread as widely in the rest of the world as in America, you know. Also, I get the impression that English is not his first language.
KermMartian wrote:
@foamy: You mean a Fuel Transfer Engineer? I'm a Technology Support Consultant, a Natural Produce Sales Manager, and a Multifacet Coordination Engineer. (tech support, greenmarket, and filing stuff)
I am so changing foamy's title. Laughing
jpez wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I am so changing foamy's title. 0x5

0x5 Thanks, JPez! That pwns!
Laughing I definitely like that. Nice job jpez.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours