well since rants can also be good things i figured i would post one for once. In less than two weeks i get my license. oh yeah baby its about time to then i can go get a job and have money to spend.
It is great to be on your own driving. Do you have your own car to use?
nope and since i do not have a job yet my mom is going to value her car on kellybluebook(or something like that) and then i will buy it for their listed price.
Interesting. So you're going to buy your parents' car? Very Happy
I don't get my license until March 20-something (a graduated licensing program...)
2007, I assume? Sux that you have to wait so long for it.
yup i am buying my moms car. And i have the graduated license thing too it sucks. If i lived in pennsylvania still i could have had my license back in march of this year. and the last date i have to drive with an instructor is june 8th. yeah only two more drive times then to wait for court.
Yeah, we have the graduated driver liscences also, it is a pain in the butt.
Um, I think we all live in the same state...
I live in Michigan, where are you guys?
Idea This is why you put the correct info in your location box. At least Ult Devr did, so he lives in
Quote:
if you want to be that way. As far as I know, I am the only ACTIVE member from my state.
*cough* follow your own advice Chip, and please do tell us your SS number too! Just Joking

P.S. Anyone here live in Tennessee?
I was kidding. Sorry the sarcasm wasn't as apparent as I had hoped. BTW harq, I just changed that after I posted Wink

I'm from Massachusetts. Cool
Chip: you forgot the <sarcasm> and </sarcasm> tags; that's why everyone was confused.

<sarcasm>

Oh, that was sarcasm? Well, you couldnt possibly do anything with my SS number, so it's 321-73-6606

</sarcasm>
Really? Mine is 666-66-6666, and my DOB is 6/66/6666. Just don't steal my identity or anything.
@alex: You were born in Illinois? Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Really? Mine is 666-66-6666, and my DOB is 6/66/6666. Just don't steal my identity or anything.

June has 66 days?

five five
Tomorrow is 666 ph43r

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours