For all these chalanges i will either use axe or tibasic.

Challenge 1: GSVHVXIVGNVHHZTVRHLOWDRAZIW
Solved in axe, 39 bytes (28 bytes No TIOS Header, and 25 bytes No TIOS or Axe Headers) (Note i may be wrong about the TIOS header though)
note: May Crash If Ran With Doors, Run With Asm()

A few questions:
1) Is it ok if the program crashes with doors?
2) Is "a day" in the time scoring formula a period of 24 hours, or is it based on the difference in the date? What i mean is that if say i submit first thing tomorow morning, will it be day 0 becouse <24 hourse have elapsed since the contest was posted, or will it be day 1, becouse we went over the 12PM mark and thus the 15th became the 16th?
Also, Kerm, i will probably be able to transfer and send, its just i would just so much rather just send the code or something <_<[/b]
1) Just specify the way it needs to be run in a README.
2) It would be day 0, because <24 hours have elapsed.
3) Send the source code as soon as possible. I'd prefer to not have to compile it myself, so as long as you send the source first and then the binary of the same source shortly thereafter, that can count as the earlier time.
I sent my axe entry, maybe i will be able to program an asm one later Wink
28 bytes in axe, NOT COUNTING TIOS HEADER Smile
Also, i presume the TIOS header does not count in the size right?
Edit: woops i forgot to mention what the sulution to the cipher is, i presume i will still get the 5 points because i wrote a program able to decrypt the ciphar though, right? XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours