Okay, so I solved the first challenge in C++ (Technically C, but C++ is C Razz ), but the output binary is completely customizable depending on compiler flags, and the handy "strip" utility, which causes massive fluctuations in size. In addition, variable names are descriptive and can be any length, and #includes can also be removed based on compiler settings... Also, as for my second question, where do I email the solution again? contest at this website, I imagine.

Challenge 1: 66 total characters
To answer your second question first, yes, that's the correct email address. Smile Apologies for editing your post to un-linkify the email address to minimize spam. And then to answer your first question second, since we're judging C++ on source code length, I'll confer with my fellow judges about whether relying on compiler flags that allow you to omit the #includes is kosher.
KermMartian wrote:
... I'll confer with my fellow judges about whether relying on compiler flags that allow you to omit the #includes is kosher.

Also, if it helps, I can also include the makefile or command line sequence in order to compile the file.
That does help, and thank you for doing so. I have received your entry.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours