I was wondering what game systems everyone had? (Non-emulated)

I have an Atari, a Commadore 64 (more of a computer I guess), original Game Boy, Nes, Super Nes, Game Boy Color, N64, GBA SP, Gamecube and a Playstation.

I also have an Odyssey (In need of repair and/or an ac adapter) and an Intellivision. (No games, got it from a relative. Needs new pw supply.)
I have an SNES, N64, GCube, and GBA SP.
Just my calc fleet. Sad
Hmm...

NES, SNES, Game boy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, PS1x2, PS2, Gamecube, xbox

Calcside for gaming...

73, 82, 83x2, 83+, 83+green calc, 83+SEx2, 84+, 85x2, 86, 89 hw1, 89 hw2, TI-92+

I think that about sums it up...
I have a SNES (i got it literally days before they stopped making them and started marketing only the n64! I have some of the great original games though Wink Crono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and FFIII), a GB black and white, game boy color, a GBA, and my calculator Razz .
Game Cube, and Gamboy Color.
SNES, N64 and soon to be: the Nintendo DS Lite
i have an original gameboy, a game boy pocket, a gameboy color, a gameboy advance, a gameboy advance sp, a sega gamegear, an n64, snes, a gamecube, a playstation 1, and a playstation 2.
Bombu wrote:
I was wondering what game systems everyone had?

Besides a comp, none.
Comp, Atari 5200, Sega Genisus, N64, PS2, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, and of course: TI-84+ SE
Atari 5200?! Shock <me wants> What kinds of games can you play on that?
I got an Atari 2600, 7800 and Jaguar, NES, SNES, First Gen Sega Genesis with Master System Converter, First Gen SegaCD, 32x, Dreamcast, TG-16, First gen Gameboy, Game Boy Pocket, Virtual boy and a playstation. Also this it not counting my PC, which emulates just about anything else I dont have.

Calc wise, I have an 83,85,86,89,92 and had an 81 at one point.

As a side note, anyone else having a problem accessing calc.org? I think ITmom finally went belly up.
Yeah, I can't get to it either. Could be that the domain name expired and they didn't bother to renew...
Domain entry is ok. ITMOM.com is down too, which was their provider.

The last time I called ITMOM, I got a "phone is disconnected" message. My guess is they've finally went out of business. Of course this adds a lot more fun for me and Hiryu since we were going to hold off the new site for awhile since he just moved, but we'll have to figure out something soon.
KermMartian wrote:
Atari 5200?! Shock <me wants> What kinds of games can you play on that?
I've got like 50 old games, including pong (of course), ET, Missile Command, and several others. I bet I could sell that on Ebay and make more than a few bucks Cool
ET, *laughs hysterically*

Well I only have Gamecube (with only Sims Bustin Out and Simpsons Hit and Run [both my little sisters]) I know, it's quite pathetic.

But, I still have my 81, 83+, 83+SE and 89Ti Very Happy
ROFL @ ET. I saw a video somewhere about Atari dumping millions of those things into a landfill somewhere...
Well the Atari 2600 version of ET was very crappy, not very sure about the 5200 version of ET, but I'm sure it's still crap.[/b]
Hey atari is the mother of all gaming systems. To deny it, would be sacrilege to any real gamer. Please, either be a little more respectful of atari, or vent your n00bish game system anger elsewhere Razz
oh , no I ment the 2600 version of ET than the 5200 version of ET. Sorry for the confusion. Atari is the best.

*editing*.....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours