Is there going to be more game options or any other programs for the Ti-84 Plus CE? I ask this because when I look for Programs for this calculator I see only a few great Programs, like Pac-man. Is it just because it's not that old and hasn't been out for a long time. Or is it just that it's not as advanced as the Ti-Nspire CX or Ti-Nspire CK CAS? I you could answer Thank You very much!
Graphing Calculator Rolling Eyes Smiling Cat
I don't know where are you looking, but in the Cemetech Archives there are a bunch of programs for the CE.
What I mean is that when I look there is not as many as the older ones. Also yes I am looking through the archives but I haven't found that many great programs even though the Ti-84 + CE can support color there's not that many I have found.
That_Hero wrote:
What I mean is that when I look there is not as many as the older ones. Also yes I am looking through the archives but I haven't found that many great programs even though the Ti-84 + CE can support color there's not that many I have found.

That's because the CE hasn't been around for nearly as long as the older calcs. Once Kerm finishes Doors CE *coughcoughpokepoke* you should be able to run most of the TI-84+ CSE BASIC games on the CE.
Ivoah wrote:
That_Hero wrote:

That's because the CE hasn't been around for nearly as long as the older calcs. Once Kerm finishes Doors CE *coughcoughpokepoke* you should be able to run most of the TI-84+ CSE BASIC games on the CE.

Ok, Thank You. Now I play the Waiting game. Rolling Eyes
Thanks for the cough cough poke poke, Ivoah. Very Happy Yes, once Doors CE is completed, the majority of the hybrid BASIC xLIBC/Celtic2CSE programs from the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition will work on the TI-84 Plus CE.
Thanks KermMartian, Cool I have been really wondering about this and it seems you two have cleared it up! Now can't wait for the release, Thanks for being so awesome KermMartian!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours