Surprised 42 posts in 1 day?
you need to post that much here, k? Smile
and thats not counting here, omnimaga, maxcoderz and revsoft Razz
Go do something useful, like playing a video game! (Or learning a programming language,or like i have to do, getting my computer fixed!)
Or help me with DCS6! For future reference, can you try more descriptive topic titles, like the one I made? Smile
So why are you wasting our time with this topic?
i agree with jpez
dont you find it amusing?
Well he is demonstrating what boredom does. When you get bored, you waste people's time with pointless topics. The title says it all.
I find it amusing, but not necessarily topic-worthy. If I wanted to anger Kllrnohj, I could lock this topic, so I won't. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Or help me with DCS6!
When are we getting that source!?!

See, I'm taking the topic in a different direction, which according to Kllrnohj is perfectly good, and benificial to the topic, as they tend to be fun when they go on and on pointlessly....we will see
Obviously someone didn't read the "Doors CS 5.5 Source Code" topic lately. Very Happy
Sorry, just noticed that. This is the first topic I've read since I've gotten here today Wink Scroll bug here I come!

Edit: now I know why DCS takes so long between repeats. It has ridiculous ASCII Art Laughing
Haha, now you know. I <3 ascii art.
KermMartian wrote:
Obviously someone didn't read the "Doors CS 5.5 Source Code" topic lately. Very Happy

The "Suggestions for DCS X improvements" thread is where you actually posted the link to the source....

Quote:
See, I'm taking the topic in a different direction, which according to Kllrnohj is perfectly good, and benificial to the topic, as they tend to be fun when they go on and on pointlessly....we will see

Usually doesn't work as well when you force it Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

The "Suggestions for DCS X improvements" thread is where you actually posted the link to the source....
Heh, my bad. Well, he found it anyway. Smile
Ironically, I had just checked that topic, found the link, and was on my way to edit my post, when wouldn't you know, Kerm beats me to it!

I got it to compile!!! w00t!

Edit: ooo look at this. An unreleased version of GCN? Nice. Smile
Chipmaster wrote:
Edit: ooo look at this. An unreleased version of GCN? Nice. Smile

Gah! Kerm, you said there wasn't any beta GCN yet!! I could really use that...
That's some old link routines. They -p-r-e-t-t-y- -m-u-c-h- don't work.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours