I'm selling this for $40. It works perfectly fine, but I just don't like the nspire interface.
PM me for offers.
I would if it was a CX, but otherwise i don't think a ti nspire is worth it. Just my thoughts
Caleb_Hill wrote:
I would if it was a CX, but otherwise i don't think a ti nspire is worth it. Just my thoughts
The price is good, and if you were using a TI-Nspire CAS for class, it might be a good deal to avoid having to shell out $120+ for a new TI-Nspire CX CAS. I suspect it just needs the right audience.
KermMartian wrote:
Caleb_Hill wrote:
The price is good, and if you were using a TI-Nspire CAS for class, it might be a good deal to avoid having to shell out $120+ for a new TI-Nspire CX CAS. I suspect it just needs the right audience.

Exactly. I really wish someone would give this thing a new home. Right now it's just sitting on my shelf, doing nothing.
Still up for grabs? I'm looking into getting a used Nspire CAS for Calculus and writing my SATs...
Yes it is. Please message me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours