Harq wrote:
And by fast circles, could you do something like instcircle, those don't only form fast, I think they are more accurate than those formed by the normal command Laughing

Quote:
instcirc was what I was referring too.

wow, i didn't think anyone actually used/tried my InstCirc program.... (at least, I think you are referring to my instcirc program, as far as I know another one doesn't exist...)

But the circle drawing code is really simple, Kerm can pretty much just copy/paste the outputted ASM from the instcirc program (after optimizing it, of course)

The only routine InstCirc uses (if its mine) is iGetPixel - but if you are curious about how it works, just look through the source code, as the program is released under the GNU GPL Wink
I think i use yours, I like messing around with it when i am bored (making a program that draws circles with a 2 pixle radius difference forms a star pattern, kinda cool), I have also used it in a few games that I made.
*sigh* I was just going to write it from the C in ASM myself.
KermMartian wrote:

Meh, whatever, its not a complex routine. It has one loop, one if-else statement, and thats about it - hell, all the multiplying is even by a multiple of two, so even that is easy, as you can just bit-shift it Razz. Writing it from the C code will probably allow you to do it more optimized, so while its more work, that is probably the better solution anyway Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
Harq wrote:
And by fast circles, could you do something like instcircle, those don't only form fast, I think they are more accurate than those formed by the normal command Laughing

Quote:
instcirc was what I was referring too.

wow, I didn't think anyone actually used/tried my InstCirc program.... (at least, I think you are referring to my instcirc program, as far as I know

I was referring to your program.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Meh, whatever, its not a complex routine. It has one loop, one if-else statement, and thats about it - hell, all the multiplying is even by a multiple of two, so even that is easy, as you can just bit-shift it Razz. Writing it from the C code will probably allow you to do it more optimized, so while its more work, that is probably the better solution anyway Wink
Cool, I'll see what happens then.
elfprince13 wrote:

Hey, feel free to rate it on ticalc or even write a review... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Hey, feel free to rate it on ticalc or even write a review... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Wink

Ill review all your files if you review all mine Razz
Heh, I'll review both of your files if you review all of mine. Very Happy
I have an idea: you and Patrick Davidson can trade reviews.
Rofl, that sounds like an awesome idea to me. Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
Ill review all your files if you review all mine Razz

Hey now, I was just asking for one of my programs to be reviewed, not all mine. Pick one of your proggies and I'll review it if you review my InstCirc Wink
BattleField 83+ could use a review.

Kerm: perhaps we can set up a review/rating exchange area.
elfprince13 wrote:
BattleField 83+ could use a review.

Kerm: perhaps we can set up a review/rating exchange area.

I just looked at your battlefield 83+, and from the screenshots it looks bery much like Stratego (more units but still) Evil or Very Mad
indeed it does. did you check out the readme?
no, why?

Nevermind, i just looked in it and it explains that it pretty much is Stratego, but with a few twists
Razz

split.
elfprince13 wrote:
Razz

split.

split waaaay to early tho o.0
Kllrnohj wrote:

wow, I didn't think anyone actually used/tried my InstCirc program.... (at least, I think you are referring to my instcirc program, as far as I know another one doesn't exist...)

There is another one I found on ticalc.org. Laughing Now I'm going off topic when, before the split, this used to be about InstCirc.
Quote:
split waaaay to early tho o.0

o? I though it should have some context.

and I wrote my review for your file....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours