I ported gpSP2X to the Nspire CX, and now we have working Game Boy Advance emulation with Ndless'd calcs! Download here

Whoa, that's... amazing! Downloaded it right now as we'll be using Nspire CXs in precalc. Can't wait to see how Castlevania: Harmony if Dissonance works out, or even Aria of Sorrow
Love your emu man! Much love!

I recently upgraded my nspire cx cas OS from 3.1 to 3.6 along with ndless (3.1 -> 3.6)

Nespire, ndoom and gbc4nspire all work great but I can't get gpsp to run (even after re-installing it)

No more FF V !! :'(

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also, (when I had 3.1 installed) it does not seem to be able to run roms that are > about 6 or 7 megs. Maybe this is a limitation of the hardware.

Thanks for the great app brotha!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours