Indeed, I agree that that emoticon is sorely needed.
How much stuff do you still need to do as far as the porting goes? Any ETA?
I have 6 out of 21 files done, though as long as I am not in the blasted wrecker, I can get this done a lot faster...

I was hoping to have the beta out this weekend, if at all possible...
That would be awesome. I think I may have figured out where my 73 went, anyway.
Well, 12 out of 21 programs complete, 2 big files and lots of little ones remains. Smile

edit: 17 out of 21 completed. Hopefully will be completed tommorrow.
Gah, only one more program to convert. Should be done tommorrow for sure, if I am not busy running myself into the ground at work. >.<
Cool, good luck with that. I can't wait to try it, although I still haven't found my 73. Sad
*Moves 73 next to comp and wiggles fingers in anticipation*
Kuro wrote:
*Moves 73 next to comp and wiggles fingers in anticipation*
Very Happy I just noticed your custom title, btw. Very nice. Very Happy

I hope this comes out tomorrow...
Oh, but it will... Very Happy

All that is left is to copy the program that has all the map data in it, which shouldn't take long, all it is is a bunch of IF E and F:Then: 1->A-D:#->L1(3:End

I should be done with it sometime tonight.
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy I just noticed your custom title, btw. Very nice. Very Happy

I liked it too. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
I hope this comes out tomorrow...

Echoed.
I have 20 minutes max of programming left, and I want to make a real quick test of the game before I ship it out. Smile It will be out today.
*Fingers wiggle faster*
*Me says "eeeeeeexcellent" in a deep, evil voice.*
Well, of course I found some bugs to iron out... <.<

As of right now, the sword doesnt work, and the enemy doesn't attack... I am sure I copied everything over correctly... >.<
Positively sure? Double-check it's not a tiny typo like a character missing or added, or a line omitted.
The sword problem ended up being a problem with the fact you cannot put an End statement after the Delvar, cause it didn't read it.

I am still ironing out the bug with the enemy attacking, and I fixed the look of the in-game menu, as I had some of the window-vars wrong.

Also looks like I mistakenly put a U where a V should be. Laughing

Maybe after the little things, I will have it all ready to go. ^_^ I know that will probably be wishful thinking...
Well, you'll at least have a beta for us to look over, so you can have more brains and eyes trying to figure it out.
aye, hopefully the severe storm will hold off for a bit, so I can get it uploaded. So far, that seems to be the only bug, the enemy...
Still no idea where it's coming from? Sad I should add a 73 module to SC2; that would make comparing the code much easier...
Well, the enemy attacks occasionally now... lol

I also found and fixed a bug with some text conerning the king. I think it is also not increasing stats for level ups. I will fix that and upload. Smile

Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours