Should I trade my friend for a ti 85 or keep my 84 cse. Please give me advice.
Ti-85 is a rly old calculator. I don't know about whether or not it's got any collectible value, but one thing's for sure, its performance is terrible compared to the CSE, if it has no collectors value, definitely keep the CSE, simply because it's worth more, there is a large community for it, and it is much newer, which means, less age-related issues Smile
You should absolutely keep the CSE, it's a much better calculator. As mr womp womp said, the 85 is very old and extremely slow.
Ok I was going for collectability. I have a regular 84 plus too.
You can buy a TI-85 for much cheaper than a CSE: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-TI-85-Graphing-Calculator-With-Cover-/321868002266?hash=item4af0d3f3da

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours