Caleb_Hill wrote:
I Have a CE, and would love to help bug test if you pm me test versions.

Same!!!
I would also love to bug test if possible. Still pretty new to this type of calculator stuff but it is really cool.
Monkeyman, try not to double post, as this just clutters up the forum feeds, when you can instead just edit your original post to satisfy your posting needs.
I can do some beta testing if that is fine with you Mateo
It has been a while...
Woah this project must be huge
With the help of several contributors, Mateo is spending lots of time working on good infrastructure stuff (common, base libraries for e.g. files and graphics - all open-source, of course) for the community of programmers, so that programmers can build on them and make their own programs Wink
Poor Mateo, he must have so much work to do these days, especially real world work and The upcoming Doors 9 that he doesn't have enough time to work on the programs that he wanted to set up.
Actually Doors CE 9 is by Kerm, not Mateo, so it would be more real life work duties and other projects that are the problem.
Any updates on this? Super excited for it's public release!
TI-89
Hi I am new to having a graphing calculator and I was wondering how and where can I get this for my TI-84+ CE Confused
Status: I am currently designing and maintaining literally everything that will go into creating this. Thanks for your patience.
I have started to move this program into the C realm since I finally finished the toolchain portions required for everything that I will need. I also decided to go with the original NES version sprites for the main game; I'm planning to make it possible to load custom skins as well. I'm going to try and make it as close to the original as possible; for classic Mario reasons. Razz

Sad I was really excited for the Super Mario World sprite but I still really appreciate the NES version great work Mateo! Do you have any idea when you'll be done with the whole project?

P.S. Your Pac-Man game is amazing! Looking forward to your other games.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
I have started to move this program into the C realm...

MateoConLechuga wrote:
It's written in assembly; there's no way I could get the kind of speed I would want from C.

Wink
Ivoah wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
I have started to move this program into the C realm...

MateoConLechuga wrote:
It's written in assembly; there's no way I could get the kind of speed I would want from C.

Wink

Because at the time of this quote, there weren't any tools available like now Smile
And it keeps getting better and better, and will take a leap forward with LLVM.
DannyP2026 wrote:
Sad I was really excited for the Super Mario World sprite but I still really appreciate the NES version great work Mateo! Do you have any idea when you'll be done with the whole project?

P.S. Your Pac-Man game is amazing! Looking forward to your other games.

Sure, all you have to do is be excited, and I'll change stuff. Smile I'll now use the Super Mario World sprites, as shown below. Since I literally just started the C version; I hope to have it done by the end of this year, or at least by May.

This GIF is really slow (Only about 80% speed), and colors are wrong sometimes. I should fix CEmu :/ The animated frames are redrawn every 3rd frame, running around 34-33fps currently, and uses the OS input routine, which is also really slow :/ I'm very optimistic currently Very Happy

Adriweb wrote:
Because at the time of this quote, there weren't any tools available like now Smile
And it keeps getting better and better, and will take a leap forward with LLVM.

Yes; the libraries in the toolchain are now good enough and optimized enough to make this feasible. It still will be larger in size than a pure asm version, but take about a eighth of the time to write.
looks awesome dude
Epic! This game looks just a fun as Portal! Razz Good luck completing it quickly!
Hey, Guys, I'm new to Cemetech, and am looking for ganes for my TI 84+ CE. The only working ones I find were on this site, which there weren't too many of. Does anybody know of any other places? Very Happy
tommyalkhoury wrote:
Hey, Guys, I'm new to Cemetech, and am looking for ganes for my TI 84+ CE. The only working ones I find were on this site, which there weren't too many of. Does anybody know of any other places? Very Happy

Sure, there is also ticalc.org. Smile Also, there are a lot of tools available for programming your own games too. Welcome to Cemetech!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours