TI has released OS Version 5.1.5 for the TI-84+CE and TI-83 Premium CE which "...adds a leading zero for decimal numbers, updates applications’ performance and fixes minor bugs. "

Download links for anyone interested (So pretty much everyone with a CE):
TI-84+CE
TI-83 Premium CE

I found this out from this CodeWalrus article
Has anyone investigated whether it adds any I/O features for the USB port? I've wondered if they're ever going to do something like that. Thanks for sharing this, Eightx84!
KermMartian wrote:
Has anyone investigated whether it adds any I/O features for the USB port? I've wondered if they're ever going to do something like that. Thanks for sharing this, Eightx84!

Yep, turns out a TI-Planet member saw that a few days ago "randomly" : for some reason Get() and Send() appear at the top of the 83PCE catalog.
Anyway, the CE online help mentioned this Razz I asked the eGuide team about it a while ago but they didn't reply... No need anymore I guess.

And on a [probably very] related note, critor got a standard USB keyboard working with the CE:

(more info here: https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=17885)
Adriweb wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yep, turns out a TI-Planet member saw that a few days ago "randomly" : for some reason Get() and Send() appear at the top of the 83PCE catalog.
I expected that to be the case. I anticipate that more information about this will be released around T^3.
Yeah, it definitely looks like they're going to release/demo some fancy stuff at the T^3 conference.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours