sorta.

I spent the thursday through today at the new england young writers conference (which also includes new york).

There were 2 people there from Regis High School one of whom was in my group and got voted as having the best piece in our group.

One I found out he was from regis I asked if he knew Christopher Mitchell and started describing Kerm, than said he graduated last year and Patrick (the kid in my group) said he knew who he was.

it was an awesome time though. and last night they had a dance.

first one Id been to in 4 years, and I stayed for the whole 2 hours and danced the whole time. of course it was a wooden floor and I was barefoot, so Ive got some pretty calluses now.

I also had Jeff Carver as the author leading my group, and he's pretty well known. (he wrote the novelization of the new BattleStar Galactica)
That is pretty cool Cool
Dude, I would have begged him to know what was coming up in the newer episodes coming in July... You are quite lucky...
yeah true. Someday, I hope to meet one of you guys (almost had a chance to go to Indy to meet tifreak8x, but that feel through)
Wait, tifreak lives in Indy?! I was just there the other week. I wish I'd known. Sad
Haha! Did you get their names by any chance? That's pwnful.
he said the one who knew you was patrick
Wait...hmmm. Patrick Smyth by any chance?
KermMartian wrote:
Wait...hmmm. Patrick Smyth by any chance?

Pat Stynes.

I was under the impression that he knew who you were, but hadn't really met you
Oh, I know him. He's met me, but we never really chilled much. Who was the other guy then?
Brendan O'Boyle.

I didn't get a chance to meet him though.
Ah yes, I know both of them. Both are a year younger than me.
o rly? I thought Pat was a junior.

are any of the TBMers from Regis?
Thermoman is one of my best friends from high school's younger brother.
what is his name? Im gonna ask Pat if he knows him.
woot!!! double post!!11!!!

and in other news, I found another fun connection.
Kerm's friend Ethan Ellis is in the same year at Drexel as my cousin Will.
Wow, you're practically brothers Rolling Eyes
Laughing thats why we're both so smart :p
elfprince13 wrote:
woot!!! double post!!11!!!

and in other news, I found another fun connection.
Kerm's friend Ethan Ellis is in the same year at Drexel as my cousin Will.
Did you know that Ethan is "Bubba Martian", my martian "brother?" Check out this very old site: http://theredplanetmars.homestead.com
lol, nice.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours