0x5, those are hilarious.
Quote:
I know what you mean. Still, we must not give up our quest to improve him.

He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Holy Denoobifier in the Castle of aaaaaauuuuuugh..."
KermMartian wrote:
Heh, I like that. It should go with the mottos in the Skype chat. One of my favorites is:

Cemetech :: We'll do it tomorrow.

rofl, yeah right:

Cemetech :: Well do it tomorrow, maybe. Razz

lol @ Kuro. Makes me want to get my copy of the movie out and watch it again... Very Happy
Well, why don't you?
Or will you do it tomorrow, maybe? Razz Laughing
There's also Cemetech :: Taking over the world, next year.
lol, I might do that tommorrow, because I have to deliver stupid newspapers tonight... Crying Every freakin tuesday night is ruined...

Cemetech :: Pwning one n00b at a time.
we have had some odd ones also, like Skypecasting from Mars and Planet X::Beat that NASA
Ah yes, I remember that one. Curently, it's Cemetech | All your calc are belong to us
yeah, it is interesting. btw, how goes your IRC server?
Excellent. I'm getting SAX set up with it, then I'm going to try my hand at the Services stuff again.
KermMartian wrote:
Ah yes, I remember that one. Curently, it's Cemetech | All your calc are belong to us

chown -R cemetech ./calc Evil or Very Mad
Very Happy That's funny. chmod 444 ./world

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours