You da man Wink
that arrogant little turd

Mike Skiles wrote:
Go right ahead. I have already stopped using the site, because ticalc.org has proven to be beyond imcompetent. There are many better websites to distribute open source programs through. I don't care if you guys think I'm spamming or not. I'm not. What you believe doesn't concern me.
Please, do not have a good day.
reminds me of sweet Awesome.
Quote:
imcompetent

Moron.
Quote:
I don't care if you guys think I'm spamming or not. I'm not.
So he does care??? Laughing

I'm glad he has "stopped using the site." At least we won't have to deal with him anymore.
And there was much rejoicing.
Swivelgames wrote:
EDIT: It seems that hes not on the physical list though: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors.html#2 .

So basicly he can cheat it all he wants but they deny his name and programs access from the dir and lists. You can still look him up though.

There is no trace of his stuff, unless you search his name and look him up.

Wink
Elfprince: As did I. What an idiot this guy is. :/
At least he's not as prolific as other idiots. It could be worse.
At least he doesn't have people following him, like the idiot that Kuro's sig directs us to. Laughing
Ugh, that's always the worst, n00bs following other noobs. 0x5
They undergo binary fission and spawn creatures that are identical to themselves. Evil or Very Mad
Kuro wrote:
They undergo binary fission and spawn creatures that are identical to themselves. Evil or Very Mad
Surprised Oh no! I was afraid of something like that...
At least its not a pandemic yet...
on second thought, maybe it is.
i think tht it is, jugin by the numbr uv new uzerz who tipe lyke there retords.
Like this one? Of course, not so bad now, fortunately.
He's getting a bit better - I think he's starting to learn from us. Smile
He is still bad. He always seems to have a one-track mind. We keep offering other solutions, yet he stays focused on one of the solutions that might not be the best.
I know what you mean. Still, we must not give up our quest to improve him. Smile
Eventually we will get it done. Very Happy Cemetech: Improving the world one n00b at a time.
Heh, I like that. It should go with the mottos in the Skype chat. One of my favorites is:

Cemetech :: We'll do it tomorrow.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours