http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/384/38423.html

^This kind of thing annoys me. I filed an inappropriate file report on the page for it, and I hope you do too. The nearest program is VTI with several thousand DLs, and since this is ticalc.org's slow season, not even the fact that it's Sudoku can make it have 40,000 downloads in a single week,
a! What a scam! So the inappropriate file report should be something like this:

The author of this program has obviously used some sort of download program to unfairly increase his downloads. This is not fair to all the other authors that work hard to make decent programs worthy of downloads.
Wow... That is insane, He probably did use a download program to increase his count look at this

Ranked as 79 on our all-time top downloads list with 39089 downloads.
Ranked as 1 on our top downloads list for the past seven days with 18052 downloads.

18000 downloads in one week? i doubt it!
Right you are, harq. That is why I reported it as inappropriate.
that pisses the hell out of me. just for that they should permanently remove all stats for that program.
I agree. It's the guys first program on ticalc, and he's already passed me in total downloads in a week. I know a lot of people like sudoku, but this is ridiculous Laughing

They definitely should remove the stats from that file and from that user. I know there's no "proof" that he did it, but there's enough circumstantial proof to last a life-time. Kill his stats or permanent ban. That's what I say Exclamation
Agreed, its one thing if you have to download your files because you lost your back-up, but 18000 for a program that is just new out by an unkown programmer is ridiculas (sp)?
Ridiculous is the proper spelling.
Chipmaster wrote:
ridiculous
rivereye wrote:
ridiculas (sp)?

Something is telling me he didn't read my post... Razz
Haha, double whammy.
I read it, just didn't pay attention to spelling (at least I admitted to the mistake)
I hope you all submitted reports...the more, the merrier, and the merrier, the more quickly the ailing ticalc.org deals with it. Smile

^ticalc.org?^
Confused What's with the broken image titled ticalc.org?
There's no broken image... Confused
Laughing Hotlinking. You have to View Image before it shows up.
There I fixed it, bum.
I sent in a complaint. Nice pic Laughing
Grr, it still hasn't been fixed up...
I see it just fine... maybe your system sucks Razz

And yes, this peeves me off... Heck, he has more dls total than I do... Though I don't want to make ticalc.org upset by sending too many reports... >.<

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours