Yep; still waiting for GEL 120 to open up...(PLEASE let there be someone who drops the class! :fingers crossed:)

Right now I'm waiting for my books for HUM 110; the first assignment isn't due until the 19th, so I've got some time (the books shipped today Smile )
GEL==??? HUM is obvious though.
Genetics Engineering Lab perhaps?
Shock Cool! Wish my high school had had those kinds of courses for me to take.
GEL==Geology...
Sure...go ahead and crush our dreams and hopes why don't you? Razz
kirb wrote:
Sure...go ahead and crush our dreams and hopes why don't you? Razz
Yeah...somehow I was having doubts about your original assessment. Smile
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
GEL==Geology...

Darn. Genetics is so much more interesting.
kirb wrote:
Genetics Engineering Lab perhaps?

my school's bio ap class did genetic engineering....its not hard Rolling Eyes
Well, apparently the GEL 120 class opened up and closed with a 3 1/2 hour gap; my Dad didn't get the automated e-mail sent by my computer because his work's network has only been working intermittently this week, and my Mom saw the autmoated email titled URGENT, but didn't tell anyone...so I'm fairly aggravated at that. I hope GEL 120 opens again...
Shock Wow, that sucks. Geology is that popular?!
I GOT THE CLASS!!!!! Very Happy

But since I registered so late, I missed the dates to pick up supplies, so I now have to contact a "Ms. Tonya Forbes" to find out when I can pick them up next week.
Supplies? For geology class? What, do they give you a big rock or something? Very Happy
I guess I'll find out Monday ph43r

And I need to get some financial aid for all this...total these two classes are costing me over $500.
That's insane dude...my activities fees are $725 per semester, and that's for all my classes combined.
Well, they were supposed to be free, but since these classes are over the summer, the school doesn't receive any government help, so the cost is passed directly to the students...
I have noticed that many topics here seem to wonder onto a totally different subject... oh well
Well, we tend to freestyle a bit. Here Ult Dev'r started talking about his martial arts stuff, which led to other martial arts stuff, which is loosely tied into his school.
Maybe we should split this topic...*hint* *hint*
At my school we have tons of problems with getting into classes. Each student is given a random unique number, and you register in numerical order. If required classes close before your turn, you're basically screwed unless you got a signature from the teacher. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours