KermMartian wrote:
I have 11 graphing calculators... Confused

LOL Laughing

I have one...
My point was that those are my gaming consoles.
At last! I have answered all 30 posts requiring my attention.
Have you seen the ClosedGL libraries & screenshots? It's like Shock
Especially on a calc.
I have indeed. The thing is that on the m68ks it's much easier and more efficient to do true 3d rendering, not the psuedo3d raycasting that z80 3D games depend on.
Am I going to be the only one standing in line on release day for the Wii? Razz
I dont buy video game systems.
Suicide_Guy wrote:
Very probable. I'm with elfprince on this one, anyway.
I think this is an important issue and we administrators need to stand united against terrorism.... <_< Laughing
I'll have the PS3 mailed to my door Laughing
rivereye wrote:
I have a Gamboy Color and a Game Cube, thats it (no Playstation or Xbox)

That's the way to do it. Who in their right mind would go to anything besides Nintendo anyway? I mean come on everything Nintendo makes is superior. Laughing I do like Nintendo better because Nintendo has the fun games. Everybody loves Mario. I have a GBA, a SNES, a N64, and a GCube. Nintendo all the way!
That held true until the mid-90's...
I'll admit that the PS2 and xbox are hardware better than the Cube, but I prefered the games that Cube had, plus the price (and I already had a DVD player when they came out)
Although the Gamecube did have some good games, most of them were a little too childish for me, and the graphics weren't Shock, unlike Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 Cool
I want the Wii. Smile Super Mario Galaxy and SSB Brawl are going to be the first two games I get. Those games look so fun.
I haven't seen any "epic"-looking games for it, just interesting yet pointless technology demos like the tennis game. Am i wrong?
Suicide_Guy wrote:

No, my brother and I will likely be waiting in line as well. Smile
I haven't seen any price estimates anywhere yet. Who knows what is projected? Also, are those remote thingies the whole thing, or is there a box somewhere too?
there is a box for them, where would you put the discs and have the controlers hook up to the TV (my TV doens't even know what Wifi is)
rivereye wrote:
I'll admit that the PS2 and xbox are hardware better than the Cube, but I prefered the games that Cube had, plus the price (and I already had a DVD player when they came out)

IF i remember right, the Cube actually had more CPU power than the PS2....

I have an original clear gameboy (aka, a brick - jeez its huge w/ 4 AA batteries...), gameboy color, gameboy advanced (non-SP), PSP (freaking amazing screen), Sega Genesis (still works - great fun), and I had PS1 (I sold it to buy a new mobo for my comp...)

I play PC games over console games, although I will be getting a Wii methinks...
KermMartian wrote:
I have indeed. The thing is that on the m68ks it's much easier and more efficient to do true 3d rendering, not the psuedo3d raycasting that z80 3D games depend on.

I looked at it, and it couldn't actually be used in a game (unless it was a still image or something) Because someone said it takes about a minute to generate.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours