PS3's going to have motion sensors too? Ididn't know that; awesome!
no rumble though
Ah well, that doesn't really matter a whole lot to me. chances are I won't get any of these anyway; I'll stick with my calcs and my compy for now. Smile
kllrnohj well i was reading my gamepro magazine and they said $200.
Wikipedia wrote:
While Nintendo has yet to announce an exact price for the console as of June 2006, Yoshihiro Miro, senior managing director for Nintendo, has confirmed that Wii will cost no more than ¥25,000 in Japan or US$250 in America.

It's $250. I win. ph43r
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
While Nintendo has yet to announce an exact price for the console as of June 2006, Yoshihiro Miro, senior managing director for Nintendo, has confirmed that Wii will cost no more than ¥25,000 in Japan or US$250 in America.

It's $250. I win. ph43r

I already said $250, so I win Razz
We both win Laughing

Quote:
360 is a wireless controller, and the reciever is built into the xbox, so that wouldn't work

I must've missed that earlier in this thread; there are indeed Xbox 360 wired controllers, so it would work.

Also, along with the 'which controller is best' discussion earlier on, I picked up a magazine at the grocery store that had that very same topic in it; they rated everything from the early Atari joysticks up to the Xbox 360 controller. (btw this article was in PSM) I was surprised to see that the N64 controller got only a C overall Crying
it seemes that whenever I played the 64, the left side was never used, but that could be me. What controller was on top?
The SNES, PS2, and Xbox controllers all got a rank of A (although I never really liked the feel of the Xbox controller too much, mostly because of the size and placement of the control sticks/d-pad)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
360 is a wireless controller, and the reciever is built into the xbox, so that wouldn't work

I must've missed that earlier in this thread; there are indeed Xbox 360 wired controllers, so it would work.

I missed that too, lol, but the base (cheaper) Xbox 360 unit comes only with wired controllers, only the complete (or whatever) comes with the wireless controllers

But why go through all that hassle when you can just buy the PC version?
ok, I have only seen the full system then, not just the core.
oh and Kerm ps3 isnt going to have a motion sensing controller it is going to be like the controllers from the first two playstations.
Right, because we all know Sony is behind the times, and, like the amish, doesnt believe in the progression of technology. Thusly, it stands to reason they would never use such a demonic thing as a *gasp* motion sensing controller... but what do I know, I'm just a kid with a laptop and the internet...
Laughing Sony behind the times? I think they're just lazy when it comes to controllers; there's been virtually no change since the original DualShock controller Razz
alex10819 wrote:
Right, because we all know Sony is behind the times, and, like the amish, doesnt believe in the progression of technology. Thusly, it stands to reason they would never use such a demonic thing as a *gasp* motion sensing controller... but what do I know, I'm just a kid with a laptop and the internet...
You and the rest of us up-and-coming technorati...
lafferjm wrote:
oh and Kerm ps3 isnt going to have a motion sensing controller it is going to be like the controllers from the first two playstations.

No, its going to have a motion sensing controller with no rumble, it was announced at E3

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/08/sony-shows-off-the-real-ps3-controller/

Do you think I just make stuff up like that? Do you think I said it would have motion sensing but no rumble because I felt like it? Sure I could have been wrong, but look it up before you say someone else is wrong, or you just make yourself look ignorant.
You love making other people feel ignorant don't you, Kllrnojh (i actually spelled it correctly without looking at anything, yay!) Laughing .
You misspelled Kllrnohj... Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
No, its going to have a motion sensing controller with no rumble, it was announced at E3

Too bad the developers weren't notified of this teeny little detail before starting their games. I swear that Sony must be trying to kill themselves with this whole display of bad marketing their trying to pull off.
Chipmaster wrote:
You misspelled Kllrnohj... Razz

I know personally what happens when you do that. Evil or Very Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours