Hey

so i got my new host and they offer this program where i can create a "promo code" that allows other users who want to sign up to get tons of money off what they would normally pay.

so here is the url:
http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/comparison.html

and to get $50 off any hosting plan type in:
THERMOMODS

this is a great host that increases your bandwith to start is 1tb on a 1 year plan and increases by 8gb each week
and your disk storage is 20gb (1 year plan) and increases by 160mb each week
so this is a great host and find!

please if you are thinking of getting a new host or site consider dreamhost and enter my promo code as seen above
It's normally $8 per month = $96/year +$20 setup fee.
KermMartian wrote:
It's normally $8 per month = $96/year +$20 setup fee.

depending on which plan you pick
but w/ my promo code you get $50 on any plan.
Excellent, excellent. I guess I won't mention the other code... Evil or Very Mad
well what other code?
later on in the week i may add one that takes off 97$
OK, then I'll let you do that. Has anyone taken advantage of this yet?
KermMartian wrote:
OK, then I'll let you do that. Has anyone taken advantage of this yet?

no, i'll keep my current host - i happen to like my current host just fine...
Same here. Between my current hosting, Cemetech-0, the compiling Cemetech-i, and the upcoming Cemetech-e, I'm set for now.
Cemetech-e?
KermMartian wrote:
Same here. Between my current hosting, Cemetech-0, the compiling Cemetech-I, and the upcoming Cemetech-e, I'm set for now.

There are 3 different Cemetechs???
actually, that would make it 4 cemetechs (this one here)
I have a feeling Kerm's apartment is going to have a rapidly descreasing computer:person ratio in the coming year or so... Laughing
Cemetech-1: This server, used for webhosting. Shared.
Cemetech-0: Statistics tracking and coordination, website backup/mirror, Blockland and game server
Cemetech-i: GPS tracking, uptime tracking, apartment security coordination
Cemetech-e: Security redundancy, internal file storage and backup, mail server.

(notice the numerical pattern...)
so, when are we going to see Cemetech-PI?
That will be the next one after Cemetech-e. We have to find a 4th computer though.
maybe your tablet could be considered it
Nah, my tablet is named Disconnected. Anyone want to guess why?
Ooh! Ooh! I know! It's because Kerm is saying, "yo, dis connected" all the time! Razz
thats good, or does it have to deal with the fact that it isn't part of the Cemetech Network?
No, it's for borrowing wifi. If you see "Disconnected" in your router page, what are you going to think? ^_^ It also refers to the fact that it's almost never connected through a physical cable to the internet; it's disconnected from wires. And it is part of the Cemetech network; if you find the right setting in my server, you can tell whether I'm online and where I am...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours