I am using WabbitEmu to help test to see if my code is right, but whenever I close the application and reopen it, I need to upload all of the programs that I have in order for everything to work. With the project that I am working on, eventually, there will be too many programs to just wait for them to upload. Is there a way to keep the emulator from reseting its ram every time it is closed?
Yes; simply select [CALCULATOR] and under [OPTIONS], there is a check box to save and restore the state. Hope this helps! Smile
That is checked, but it always says that the RAM has been cleared whenever I upload the commands.

P.S. If it helps, I am using TokenIDE and then uploading the files to the emulator. This problem happens when TokenIDE is closed as well. It also asks me to select the .rom file everytime.
I believe the RAM clear is triggered when the state is restored. Delete the .sav file located in:

Code:
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Wabbitemu

Where YourUserName is your user name. Smile
Try saving the state as a .sav file. That saves the total state of the calculator, including RAM.

Alternatively, you could try Calculator > Options > General > Automatically save and restore state.
Ok, I got it to work, thanks guys

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours