I r Yankees (duh). U r dum lol. rofl.
D00d, r00t for da Mets. Then u can r00t for the Red Sox too and destroy the Yankees servert </bad pun>
But i r teh uber Yankees fan./
I know rivereye is a Cubs fan....

hmm....

oh well...have you seen Red Sox Slime? type b...
I'm have a strange association in Baseball. I grew up the first 8 years of my life in New Jersey and was a huge Yankees fan. When I moved up here (to Massachusetts), I was chastised severely for liking the Yankees (because there is a huge rivaly for those of you that don't know). I decided that I would continue to support the Yankees because my dad was a big Yankees fan, and I wasn't about to switch teams. I'm one of the very few Yankees' fans in MA, but I love it Cool
we have a Fresh Air Fund kid who stays with us every summer. He is a Mets fan so he roos for the red sox too.
elfprince13 wrote:
we have a Fresh Air Fund kid who stays with us every summer. He is a Mets fan so he roos for the red sox too.

What is a "Fresh Air Fund kid"?

Why does rooting for the Mets = rooting for the Red Sox? Red Sox = american league, Mets = national league. I don't see how rooting for one would influence the other. Confused
Mets fans hate the Yankees...Red Sox hate the Yankees. Its the your enemies enemy is your friend mentality.

Google Fresh Air Fund.
Yeah, I am a Cubby's fan (how did you know that anyways?). I could care less about the Sox's though.
Elfprince is exactly right. Red Sox fans tend to root for the Mets and visa versa.
@#($*&#@($ cubs fans....

STL CARDINALS FTW!

heh, my principal is a cubs fan in st. louis - he gets the finger on the road just cause he has a cubs sticker on his car window, hahahahahah.....
Does anyone mind if I lock this topic? It was spam to start with, and it's turning into even more spam. Bad Idea
Go for the lock.
rivereye wrote:
Yeah, I am a Cubby's fan (how did you know that anyways?). I could care less about the Sox's though.

remember Dragons randomness on SFGP over this?

[edit]

lol: woopz, went to lock it, and noticed it was already locked.
I remeber that topic now, thanks for reminding me
Hey! What part of "locked topic" don't you understand?? Laughing

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours