I'd just like to tell u guys that this is the best thing next to washing machine.

If you're wondering about how to maintain an error-free PC and achieve 100% system performance, try this!

P.S. If you're also wondering about how to kill spyware on your system, try this!
Kerm, I think we have a bot Wink Bad Idea . Um, yah I just checked the profile.....This is DEFINATLY a bot. Neutral . And you know what? I bet all of those do the exact oposite than they say they do Laughing , thats usually what happens Wink . I almost dont even like anti-virus and anti-spyware because they actually attract it sometimes.
Uhhh, you THINK it's a bot? Pretty much a dead giveaway if you ask me. Very Happy
I know, I just felt like making it more of a mysterious feeling Confused . Laughing .
I banninated it.
Laughing @ swivel
woot @ elf.
Sorry for the doublepost, but Kllrnohj would like to discuss:
http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/2006/01/antispyware-conspiracy.html
The title of this topic reminds me of http://www.appliancedirect.com/ ... hehe, love the commercials. Laughing
I don't get those commercials. Too bad Neutral

[on topic]
About 4 years ago, I was (as you may have guessed) just beginning to get my feet wet in these spyware wars. My computer was running slow, so I figured a quick google search for spyware killer would do the trick. What I got was a program that came laden with spyware and viri. It offered the solution to these problems in the form of buying the full version as the trial version did nothing. After slamming my head on the keyboard a few times, I found download.com and was able to learn a little about anti-spware; I learned enough where I could tell most of the actual stuff from the fakes, and I was thankfully able to get the crap from that first fake antispyware program off my computer.
You're telling me those commercials aren't side-splittingly funny/strange? Confused
No, I mean we don't have those commercials where I live. Wink
Heh, nor do we, but I saw them on vacation.
Sometimes I think to myself, why did'nt God attach those last cords to those peoples brains, why could'nt they be sain. Laughing
I don't watch TV.
Nor do I, normally. This was vacation.
I only watch TV on sunday nights. I love Family Guy and The Simpsons. Cool
Family Guy is good, but I just watch clips on places like Metacafe and Putfile.
I almost never watch TV unless its a movie, or a Boston sports team is plying.
Boston?! Heretic! You must be a (ugh) Red Sox fan, right? Razz
lol. yup.

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours