http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

Im in love. And there are all sorts of accessories to make it interface with other software like Blender, 3ds max and POV-Ray
Yeah, it's pretty cool; I remember playing with it like 18 months ago.
Wow Surprised That's amazing!

Does the software really live up to the pictures? Does it require a ton of skill to get anything that good?
its got a really easy learning curve,
Yup, I've used that for quite a few months for Blockland skies.
yeah, I have seen some good things on it
Just scenery? Dang... Judging by that title I was hoping for some high-res pixelated loving Wink
Hi-res? this can do high-res....and as I said before there are all sorts of other tools to mix it with Blender, POV-Ray, Lightwave, etc.
elfprince13 wrote:
Hi-res? this can do high-res....and as I said before there are all sorts of other tools to mix it with Blender, POV-Ray, Lightwave, etc.

i guess you missed the "pixelated loving" part then Razz (Incase you still don't get it, get your mind in the gutter and think about that again....)
I *got it*, but I wasn't going to bring that up.....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours