Lately Ivoah and I have been collaborating on a new project in lua for nspire, a clone of the classic GBA strategy game: "Fire Emblem", the project name... "Nspire Emblem" (isn't that clever...)

Current Screenshot (graphics are temporary):

The plan is to have a semi-complete fire emblem game, with lots of items, characters and chapters, as well as a great story line. As of now, it displays the map and all of the units, and you can select units, and move them within a given range.

Stay tuned for more information, and comment if you have any ideas/suggestions!
This is really exciting! The graphics already look superb, and although I never played the original game, I'm sure that you guys know it well enough that your port will be true to the original. I respect you guys waiting until you had a working map and unit movement engine to announce the project, and I hope you'll be as religious about keeping us up-to-date with the latest progress as you were with Portal Nspire. Smile Are you collaborating using a source control method like Git[Hub]?
Looking amazing! Are those person sprites the portal guy?
Unicorn wrote:

Yep, but they're just placeholders, they looked better than boxes
Ivoah wrote:
Unicorn wrote:

Yep, but they're just placeholders, the looked better than boxes

Ah, ok.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours