http://rancidmoose.unitedti.org/members/software/blogger_mod.zip
Care to do more than link to some random .zip file without telling us anything about it? Rolling Eyes
it integrates Blogger with the phpBB templating system.
Have you submitted it as a mod to phpbb.com?
Can you perhaps explain what sort of set-up one must have before one goes an installs this mod?
I'm guessing you just need a vanilla install...
you also have to have Blogger publishing to your website.

I also use the QBar mod to make managing my navbar links easier, but that is optional.
The mod works without it correctly though, right? And is it easymod compatible?
the mod works without it, and it is easymod compatible, although there are lots of DIY instructions for setting up Blogger.
Cool, cool. I look forward to people trying this out. Oh, did you ever answer me about the phpBB.com thing?
I did upload it to phpBB.com, now it needs to be Validated.
woot. Linx plox?
they haven't added it yet.... thats why I posted the link to my copy on the first post of the topic...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours