Well, I could port Spartan over... but CALCnet, you know...

...isn't here...
solarsoftware wrote:
Well, I could port Spartan over... but CALCnet, you know...

...isn't here...

I could hear the passive-aggressiveness. Smiling Cat
Okay, Start is officially in development, and there'll be a minor update to increase stability before I can start on this glitchy Start. lol

https://db.tt/KfGukeOY

This look okay?
That or something similar on the CSE? Cool! Maybe custom colors?
Custom colors are already there for the lock screen, apps, and Cortana, and they will be implemented for the transparency.
Could you include a new programming language to go with it?
That would be awesome! It could be called CBScript (for Color) Smile
Maybe, and if I did this, this would come when I create the Windows App convertor. Speaking of which, I'm going to need your guys help on that...
what sort of help?
Help I need:
-how to start extract the contents of the .xap file
-UI improvements
-list of bugs
-reasonable requests
Start was an xap the whole time?
Uh, no. The receiving code is always going be in BASIC on the calculator, but in Windows Phone, Start is a .xap file.
That's what I meant. But it's still awesome!
Btw, is there any way to automatically do a GarbageCollect? I can get it to automatically display the dialog, but I don't want a YES/NO option, I just want it to GarbageCollect. Ideas?
There's probably an ASM routine that would work with that. I don't remember where, so it might be a good idea to ask around
Anybody who uses this, the only thing I ask is that you report feedback. Just one more time I'll emphasize this. More fixes and features for next build, later next week...?
These builds are going out faster than the real ones!
Not as fast as the internal ones that I'm testing, but yeah. The next build will focus more on the framework stability rather than features.

Fixes in the latest build:
Fixed passcode display on power on
Messed-up colors in Cortana
New Remind Me app to edit reminders
New Setup icon
How do I inject code into an application?

I want to dynamically change the DSCE header and change the icon, so what is the code to change individual lines of a program?

"Inject" isn't dangerous, I just want to change the icon of Cortana when you're using Search and when you're using Cortana (could invoke customizable Cortana icons in the future!).

EDIT: THIS is the icon I'm talking about:
https://db.tt/3JktHagF
solarsoftware wrote:
How do I inject code into an application?

I want to dynamically change the DSCE header and change the icon, so what is the code to change individual lines of a program?

"Inject" isn't dangerous, I just want to change the icon of Cortana when you're using Search and when you're using Cortana (could invoke customizable Cortana icons in the future!).

EDIT: THIS is the icon I'm talking about:
https://db.tt/3JktHagF

Code:
"CORTANA"-> Str1
"5AB31B!3(or whatever the new hex is)"-> Str9
det(1)

Using Celtic2CSE

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 21
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours