good point... let's change the topic to... ahh, hmm, of course, the immortal Domo Kun

Wink
Aw it's so cute! Smile I will vote Democrat!
Lol. That's hilarious. Now I have to vote Democrat (just think of the poor kittens)! Razz
exactly Razz
alex10819 wrote:
good point... let's change the topic to... ahh, hmm, of course, the immortal Domo Kun

Wink

I find that highly offensive. Please be more considerate in the future.
How about instead of raising the tension level, we learn to joke around. Here's a pic that I completely disagree with, but don't find offensive. If anything, I find it funny

That is funny. I saw a pic like that a while back, I'll see if I can find it again.
lol... typical...

see, i'm one of those people who thinks the bipartisan system is complete and utter bull****... it really is...
Hear, hear. Politics in general is like that.
Washington had a great quote about this:
GW wrote:
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the state, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

And how right he was.... Sad
yep... he also advised against permanent foreign alliances... (Farewell Address)... them man was nothing short of a genius...
true, it does seem that way
We had to memorize parts of the Farewell Address for history last year. It's weird how so much of that still applies.
i swear the man would crap himself if he saw America today... and not out of happiness...
I don't blame him.
i dont either... whether you like bush or not, you still gotta admit there's some bad crap happening in this country...

and besides, i wanna burn every last copy of the No Child Left Behind Act...
I'll supply the gasoline and matches...
Me thinks a split is in order Wink
Chipmaster wrote:
Washington had a great quote about this:
GW wrote:
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the state, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

And how right he was.... Sad

parties == good, without parties we would still have slavery Wink
If everyone just focused on what's best for the people and not what's best for the party, we would all be better off. It would be one less thing dividing us.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours