You might've seen the previews for this movie a while back... I rented it, thinking hey, explosions, AI, what more does a movie need?

The plot of this movie is poorly developed, a basic spinoff of the age old fear of renegade AI... All they did was add cool looking fighter jets to the mix, and a few technical sounding words.

Overall, If you like movies where planes go from subsonic to mach4 in 3 seconds, this is the movie for you. Otherwise, stay away... of course, that's just my opinion...

3/5 (and that's just because i liked seeing a ring of floating jet fuel catch fire)
Mmm, I think I'll continue avoiding it then like I did when it was in theaters.
Aw man. This was one of the movies I wanted to see. Now it doesn't look so nice anymore.
something1990 wrote:
Aw man. This was one of the movies I wanted to see. Now it doesn't look so nice anymore.
You can still see it, just be forewarned that it may be subpar. Smile
oh come on, it's best feature is cool jets and a girl in a bikini...
You didn't mention the bikini in the review... Laughing
it was a 15 second scene, and was coupled with a bad joke ("don't mind my C-cup"), so i found it detrimental to the review... Razz
I love the movie Stealth - its freaking awesome

Assuming you just want to be entertained, and not have to think too much, its great. Very, very entertaining (dad and friends liked it too)

Jessica Biel in blue bikini == hawt Evil or Very Mad
I liked it too, it was really good. There were a few parts in the movie I did'nt like as much as the rest but hey, there are those in every movie right? Smile Good Movie Good Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours