I just published a game that I wrote for a friend back in September. This was when I was fairly new to TI-Basic and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for improvement(s)?

Here's the link:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/84pcse/basic/games/fighter204401298.zip
From the get go and only having the code open for 30 seconds, you need to get rid of Lbl Goto loops. They are going to be very slow, as the calculator always returns to the top of the program any time it hits a Goto statement to find the Lbl. A While or Repeat will be better for your looping needs. I'll try to look over this as I have time some more, but I'm currently doing a few other things.
Thank you! I will try and update that for sure!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours