It was a nice merger, but we have decided to leave cemetech due to a conflict of interest.

Jake Dorhan
Senior VP of Marketing and Sales
Hays Games Company
wow, that was fast... can't you guys stick with anything for more than a few days? Razz
p.s.

I like the little thing on the left sidebar that announces when people log on/off and when posts are made. Very nice touch.

-Hays
mhmm... isn't it now?

you guys should be careful, you dont wanna piss off the wrong people... on the plus side, I baked you some cookies! (more specifically, tracking cookies...)
lol do whatever you want. Just checking in on our friends at cemetech, hays agreed to leave the community and we stand by that.
Glad to hear it. Out of curiosity, what ever happened with that "History of Hays" page?
gah! i had it saved on my computer, but i've reformatted twice since then, so i doubt it's retrievable...
Oh noes! Yeah, I doubt it's still there. Razz
yep...

i looked (just for the fun of it), and found an original copy of PartyGuy1 (the first version ever... not even close to what 's on the net...)... that file is almost a year old now Razz
Hey hays where is the new home of Hays Games? I want to join Hays Games! Cool
They decided to leave the community after the 300-sig petition. Very Happy
i signed it! Razz
Who didn't?
KermMartian wrote:
Oh noes! Yeah, I doubt it's still there. Razz
Do you realize that that is the 31337th post on these forums? Surprised
interesting, figures Kerm would have it
rivereye wrote:
interesting, figures Kerm would have it
Heh, you're surprised? I'm not. ^_^
It sure is fitting.
I wonder how many posts I have total between the various forums I frequent....probably less then 3000. Sad
According to one of your latest topics though, you're doing your best to quickly double or triple that number. Very Happy
It's almost funny because Kerm has posted 44.11 % of the posts on these forums...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours