I've been here for more than a year and haven't posted anything in the past few months. I remembered this place while browsing ticalc.org and was like hey, I'll stop in the forums again.

Well I can't believe how much this place has grown in a year. Very impressive Kerm. Wink
Welcome back, and hope to see you become active here
Yep, I plan on it...as long as I don't lose the bookmark here and forget about it like I did last time! Wink
that happens to a lot of us, get about 200 posts and I don't think you will have a problem remembering this site
Just remember cemetech.net and you will be good to go.
btw, I just signed up for your site
rivereye wrote:
btw, I just signed up for your site

Haha cool. Thanks. Smile You're member number 1. Cool
the things is, will I remember to visit it?
hmm... people who use bookmarks? woah... *taps into well of knowledge* ah, i see... not a paper bookmark i should assume... metallic?
rivereye wrote:
the things is, will I remember to visit it?

Haha. I could care less. There isn't one post on there anyways and it isn't used for anything. Razz I mainly put it there so if people see it and are like "whoa, that's a cool forum" that they'll go and download it. I just love that forum system and want it promoted and that's a fairly easy way. Razz
Welcome back, Suicide_Guy. I had always wondered where you went. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Welcome back, Suicide_Guy. I had always wondered where you went. Smile

Haha kinda fell off the face of the planet. Well hopefully I'll be back for good this time. Cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours