um i already searched for the queston i am about to ask and could not find it so here is my questions.

1.what programs do i need to program java, c++, and c.
2.where can i find compilers for those three
Cool
I guess you didn't try hard enough in your search. Look in the programming section.
what programming section. oh and i googled it i did not look for anything on this site.
there are a number of IDE for C++. I use Dev C++
can the IDE for c++ be used for c also
I think so, but am not 100% sure
alright now i just have to know one for java. then i will search for compilers.
Stop looking for tutorials/compilers for C. C++ is a better language. It is basically C with extra features. Just get a tutorial for C++.
does anyone know where i can find a small download(i need small download because i have dial-up) for a java and c++ ide. and compilers for the two as well.
Maybe there aren't any small IDEs, for C(++) at least. I have dialup, and most of them have a minimum of one hour download time. However, sometimes the Estimated Download Time is a little inaccurate. One second it says 30 minutes, the next it is fully downloaded.
i know what you mean. hopefully i can find one though.
Java: JDK 5.0 HERE - its like 60mb, so you might wanna download it at a friends house or something (stupid bloated java)

C/C++: Dev-Cpp

(its not letting me post the link, i end up with an access denied error...wtf?)
i will try and find the c/c++ one but forget the java that is way to long. if i did the java one i would have to let it run overnight.
lafferjm wrote:
I will try and find the c/c++ one but forget the java that is way to long. if I did the java one I would have to let it run overnight.

eh, java's a stupid language anyway, you aren't missing much
can you try and post the link again because i found something it was just in another language.
a google search for 'dev-cpp' - FIRST FREAKING RESULT IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE!!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dev-cpp&btnG=Google+Search
something1990 wrote:
Stop looking for tutorials/compilers for C. C++ is a better language. It is basically C with extra features. Just get a tutorial for C++.

It actually depends on what your goal is. Some things are easier in C, others in C++.
Hey lafferjm since you can't download all of 60MB in one sitting, you should get Opera. It's a web browser that among other features has a built-in download manager. You can stop a download and resume the next day. Before you begin to ask where to download, try googling "Opera Web Browser" first.
Or if you're using FF, get FlashGot.
that is alright i do not want to downlaod anymore stuff than i have to.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours