Has anyone seen this?

Josh Frisby's teacher wrote:
2X is equal to X^2...
Is there some hidden village of stupidty that I never heard of before?
I think it's a village of functional retardation.
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this?

2X is equal to X^2...

if his math teacher actually said that, it would explain quite a bit about his programming...
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this?

2X is equal to X^2...

unless he was asleep that day and his teacher really said 2x is the same as x*2....
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this?

2X is equal to X^2...

there are a few instances when true though, but very rare. 0 and 2 are the only ones I can think of
I think that it pretty much qualifies as idiocy anyway,
rivereye wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this?

2X is equal to X^2...

there are a few instances when true though, but very rare. 0 and 2 are the only ones I can think of
Fine, if his teacher explicitely stated (and I highly doubt that he/she did) that the domain for this wacky equality was 0 and 2 then the statement is pointless, but not wrong. Laughing
Laughing Exactly. So anyway, back on topic...
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this?

2X is equal to X^2...

You mean the internet?
something1990 wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
Has anyone seen this? Is there some hidden village of stupidty that I never heard of before?

You mean the internet?
Not the whole internet, just the vast majority of it.
I suppose he meant is there some hidden village that is immune to stupidity.
Wouldn't that be nice.
And yes, I saw that, and the other meaningless crap he had on that page. What a moron. He was obviously so catatonic in math class that he didn't realize that his teacher was talking about an equation instead of making a general statement.
@Something1990: Thanks for the links.
You're very welcome Kuro. I also don't pay attention in math class because it is so easy, but even I pay enough attention thatI wouldn't make a mistake like that.
Same here. My teacher is so massively lazy that she assigns the homwork in the last 10 seconds of class. Seriously, we have an hour and a half and I sit an a chair until the last ten seconds. Grrrrr. Mad
Very Happy We geeks/nerds tend to have a short attention span, don't we? Myself included.
cause our retarded culture doesn't give us anything that can keep our brains occupied longer than 5 minutes.
I suppose I'm a little different then. I can read a good physics book before noticing several hours have gone by. The same thing applies to programming of course.
I can do that. I can read 200 pages/hour. what I cant do is tune in to an 80 minute class for more than 5 minutes.
I know what you mean. Mine are only an hour, and the only one I can pay attention in is my first hour (MCP/MCSE, I have two comps to play with), and even then I get off task
lol, If it is a book I really like, usually star trek, star wars, or medieval (wizards, elves, etc) I will read a 600 page book in less than 3 days...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours