Like who? Confused I would think they would be more aware of how annoying it is. Oh well, let's cut him some slack, we ca't all be perfect.

Perhaps someone should tell me what is going on in this thread? --jpez
Hopefully he will stop. I mean he does this on a regular basis.
Eh, Idon't know if English is his first language perhaps. It sounds like it might not be.
No not the English thing. The always asking questions he could have answered himself thing.
Eh, Idon't know if English is his first language perhaps. It sounds like it might not be.
He could ask them in French but they will still be questions he can find the answer to with some work. Also notice in the New Game topic he said something like "I hate grammar for English and any foreign language."
lafferjm in New Game topic wrote:
hey dont be hatin on my grammer I hate english and all other foreign languages. and I might I will just have to find a tutorial on the multiplayer part because from what I have read it sounds extremely complicated.
I don't think English would be his second language if he says dont be hatin on my grammer.
"I hate english and all other foreign langs..." implies that English is a foreign language for him...
When have you ever heard a foreigner saying "Don't be hatin on my grammer?" Don't be hatin is a uniquely American saying.
I can use French slang...
Them frenchies sure aint gonna be saying censored like dont be hatin. Nous sommes tres different.
my first language is english i just hate it plus all we really do is read we hardley do any grammer.
I can't believe what I just read. Without proper grammar, no one would be able to understand what you ever say or write, nor you would be able to understand what people ever say or write. I suggest you shape up and stop being lazy boy.
hey at least i can read and rite i come from a state where almost everyone is illeterate.

rite is a joke to let you know.
quit lying laffer, half the ppl in our school cant read or write
If you want to get beyond a life of manual labor, then I suggest you learn grammar. Reading and writing isn't enough if you don't know how to manipulate words to form a meaningful sentence.
proper grammer sucks, i would rather stay with the normal way that i be speaking yo. it doesnt matter if i make complete sentences or not. if somebody doesnt want to speak proper, that is their choice and they shouldnt be criticised for it.
I dare you to say that to your employer whenever you apply for a job.
true, this is getting off topic though either get back on, or have this closed
dare aknowledged and going to be tested. if an employer cant take a joke then the emplyoer sucks. i know the employer of my job that im getting this summer so i will take u up on that dare. anyways i dont really care wat a person thinks about me, unless it is a hot girl
wat is this topic about, i just look in on it and some guy is talking about grammer

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours