9%  [ 1 ]
 36%  [ 4 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 (worst)
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

precisely what i thought
Liazon wrote:
[noob] is it ok to save this, or would that be copyright infringement? my guess is no, but i'm not sure. I' love the orchestral version![/noob]

Depends. If that is an "official" MP3 link (eg, authorized by the copyright holder), then by all means, listen to it and/or save it. If its *not* official, then you can't listen to it OR save it.

While I'm not sure if you can legally save it even if the copyright owner posted it, the way I see it is if they put it on the internet, then its fair game - streaming and/or DRM'd or not Wink
It's like recording with a VCR; it's not illegal to dl streaming media from the author's website (but then again, it's not like the fbi's going to bust down your door because you dl'ed a KH song Wink)
Yeah, my frind uses Limewire (well not anymore, he only needed a couple songs), and even though the RIAA isn't coming to knock on his door, he doesn't do it for the base reason that if it is an illega;l copy, he could get in trouble. All he uses it for is our research/game making project...

"Kingdom Hearts" is about 3 kids- Sora (you play as him), Kairi (a girl that Sora likes), and Riku (an older kid who is the friend/enemy of Sora). In teh first game, the three get teleported/taken away from their home of Destiny Islands and are forced into different worlds. Riku follows the path of darkness aside Malificent (Sleeping Beauty), whereas Kiari's whereabouts are unknown and Sora meets up with Goofy and Donald Duck by obtaining the Keyblade, a magical key that can unlosk just about any door, and even close doors if it needs to. They transverese multiple worlds to compete the task the king has asked them to do (King= MM(No more past thaht)).

In the GBA game, "Chain of Memories", the three friends play another role and fight theior way through Castle Oblivion anmd defeat many members of Organization XIII, a group of people that want the Keyblade and it's powers. In the second half, you play as anotehr character, parallel to Sora's adventure.

In KH2, you again play as Sora, but in the beginning, you play as yet another alternate character Roxas. YOu are basically douing the same thing again but against not only the Heartless, but another band of baddies called the Nobodies and Organization XIII is reveiled to the fullest.
*couthispostis7monthsoldgh*
Harq wrote:
*couthispostis7monthsoldgh*

*couheaddedvaluableinformationtothethreadsoleavehimalonegh*
*couagreedgh* lol
haha, i didn't know a cold was going around.

Hey, i've posted on a board taht was a year old and i brought it up again...
Angel14995 wrote:

Good point Wink

Anyone seen or read anything recently worth reviewing?
Harq wrote:
Angel14995 wrote:

Good point Wink

Anyone seen or read anything recently worth reviewing?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is coming out for DS in September (and was mistakenly announced to be coming out for the Wii during Nintendo's E3 press briefing Laughing)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours