tifreak8x wrote:
You better, cloning is illegal in USA... Razz

Human cloning is. Technically, twins are illegal.
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
Laughing Laughing . Btw, I like the fact that SAX is in Army Time. Smile
@Swivel: it is? Shock
I think he means millitary time. Rolling Eyes
Actually it is used in many more instances than just the Militiary, so I think it should be 24 hour time.
Right, but it's commonly referred to as military time not army time.
I usually call it Central Time, but w/e. Laughing
My bad, back on topic. Laughing
So yeah, I need to fix up SAX, including the clones thing, so I can release it. Lemme make some headway on SC2 first though.
do you have, like, an RSS or something so we can put SAX on our sites and have it using the same server and using same shouts/alerts? Wink . I think that would be pretty cool, for anyone who wants to use SAX.
split.
http://www.cemetech.net/scripts/saxlog.dat
you finally setup directory protection Very Happy
swivelgames wrote:
do you have, like, an RSS or something so we can put SAX on our sites and have it using the same server and using same shouts/alerts? Wink . I think that would be pretty cool, for anyone who wants to use SAX.

RSS would be too slow to be any good.
elfprince13 wrote:
Erm, I've had that for a while...I also have it on the img directory.
KermMartian wrote:
http://www.cemetech.net/scripts/saxlog.dat

for something called a "log" don't you think it should go back a *bit* farther? (maybe like the last 24-48hrs)
Surprised 24Hours? It wouldn't be displayed at the same time I hope.
Kuro wrote:
Surprised 24Hours? It wouldn't be displayed at the same time I hope.

...well, yes, it would...thats generally how a log file works Laughing (not all in sax at the same time, only if you go to the saxlog.dat file)
Oh. I was worried there for a minute.
heh, i was just looking at the logs on my comp, and i have one that is 1.2mb - thats 15,910 lines - that has never been deleted/overwritten since i've installed gentoo on my comp, lol

i have another one that gets re-created every time X starts up, and its 500kb, or 1,009 lines long (but this one comes in extremely handy when X misbehaves/doesn't start for whatever reason, just find the errors and/or warnings in the log)

hence, the saxlog should be similar (although it doesn't have to go back as far - as that would take up too much of Kerm's disk space)
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

lol...I remember spending 15 minutes once going through your images directories trying to find the Red Edition/Blue Edition pics after the news announcment disappeard...good times...good times.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

lol...I remember spending 15 minutes once going through your images directories trying to find the Red Edition/Blue Edition pics after the news announcment disappeard...good times...good times.

i snagged the original copy of the basic elite logo (without the timestamps)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours