Kuro: How the heck did you clone yourself? You gotta lemme know man!

@Kerm: seriously, can you make it possible that users can disable the enter/leave thing? cause it ain't working right anyway, and i'd rather it not be there....
Every once in a while, it would tell you something like "foamy has left the room" when foamy hasn't been on in a long time. Then sometimes it says "something1990 has entered/left the room" when I am already on and still on.
Using advanced Kaminoan technology and growth acceleration, of course!
Actually I just go to different pages and it says I entered the room. It's weird.
And I echo that last statement, hilarious though it is.
Of course I don't need alien technology. I naturally start growing buds that turn into clones of myself every ten minutes.
You're a fungus, eh? I didn't know that. Laughing
How dare you? Mad
Some fungi bud and reproduce similar to the process you described. Just kidding, btw. Very Happy
something1990 wrote:
How dare you? Mad

lol, i thought it was quite hilarious

@Kerm: there's another "massive cloning" thing going on

ends up getting repeated down the side in opera
...And IE.
Kllrnohj wrote:

I thought it was supposed to be like that?
Kuro wrote:
Some fungi bud and reproduce similar to the process you described. Just kidding, btw. Very Happy
You won't say just kidding when every clone I have comes en masse to Kamino with big guns.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

I thought it was supposed to be like that?

idealy it would stay ancored at the bottom corner of the screen so that it is always there to snap you back up to the top
Well, even in IE it atleast drags up about 4 or 5 times, so its not like its Opera. Its probably the coding.

@Kerm: Did you forget to close some table tags or something?
I only see one in FF
My table coding is W3C 4.01 compliant, but apparently IE isn't. Very Happy I'll have to look into the 'clone' thing.
Well, its in both IE and Opera.
Okay, I'll look into it then. Lemme solve the clone problem first though. Razz
You better, cloning is illegal in USA... Razz
Laughing Laughing . Btw, I like the fact that SAX is in Army Time. Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
You better, cloning is illegal in USA... Razz
Very Happy Nice.

@Swivel: it is? Shock

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours