People generally only use it to 'show off' (if someone's trying to seriously speek in "1337", there's a 99.99% chance it's a n00b)
My roommates and I are all 1337, so we occasionally sp34k in 1337.
I think the total replacement of every letter though is anoying, a few here and there is one thing.
rivereye wrote:
I think the total replacement of every letter though is anoying, a few here and there is one thing.
Yeah, it's much easier to read when some regular characters are left in.
Wow, the dates for posts go like this:

April 7th, my post
May 29th, Harq's post

Seriously, stop digging this crap up for a completely worthless post. I don't give a shit if you are bored or not, but if you don't have something good to add, don't say anything at all if the topic is >7 days old, as obviously no one else cares about that thread anymore.
*heh* sorry, i have no idea when they are posted, i just look through the forum... Sad

I will read the message at the top of the posts from now on...
Kllrnohj: stop overriding the filter! Sad
Harq: Don't worry about it, a little bit of necroposting isn't terrible. Making it a habit is what is annoying. Smile
Why did no one have a problem when the Sudoku topic was revitalized yet are so ticked about this one?
Kuro wrote:
Why did no one have a problem when the Sudoku topic was revitalized yet are so ticked about this one?

because i never read the sudoku topic Wink

But i don't care if a topic is brought back for LEGITIMATE reasons. Harq's post that dug this thread up added nothing to this thread

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours