» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ok. Can you show me or do I have to hunt ELfprince down myself?
I can. you need a web host that allows .htaccess though
That'd be difficult. Can you just tell me and I'll work out the kinks later?
ok, you put all your images you want to rotate in a directory, plus a php file that creates the radom image from them. If you are doing HTML, that is all you need. If doing BBcode, then what you do is have a subfolder that take have a blank image and .htaccess in it. you set the .htaccess that whenever something points to the blank image file, it goes to the radom image file, and then puts out an image.

Kerm, how hard would it be for me to get a copy of the background of my sig, and then what font you are using for them. That, or a GIMP/Photoshop file? I have some requests at my site for some other ones
I have the files scattered about. Tell me the titles etc that you want and I can make it up.
http://rancidmoose.5gigs.com/signature/signature.zip has all the files you need for sig. just change the .htaccess file to the correct pathnames.
Yay! And of course add the image files, right? Smile
right, you have to add your pictures in the same directory as signature.php
Random idea: make it detect the referrer, and use one of several folders based on which url is calling the sig.
KermMartian wrote:
Random idea: make it detect the referrer, and use one of several folders based on which url is calling the sig.

how do you detect referrers?
$HTTP_REFERER or $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']
KermMartian wrote:
$HTTP_REFERER or $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']

what does it return if it cant be detected?

Code:
if (isset($HTTP_REFERER) && $HTTP_REFERER != '')
{
    echo 'referrer set';
} else {
    echo 'use default';
}
awesome. okay. thanks.
So back ot, what do I still need to make? the individual calc bars?
stop that! Very Happy
BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBlUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB!
Yeah yeah yeah. Sad
so how do you make this things anyway? i've seen alot of these all the sudden (on diff sites)...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 17
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours