I unfortunately forgot to bid in the last 5 minutes as originally planned, and someone (Eeems?) got it for $70, it seems. I was planning to bid about $74.50 in order to try for an even $80 with shipping, but ah well.
Aww! Yeah, Eeems has won at $70, $5.80 shipping, though living in Canada he'll pay for about $15 higher shipping and imports. Oh well, he swore to bid up to $100 anyway Razz
Cool, Eeems got the calculator! I just hope that the TI-82 holds up and doesn't develop any of those annoying missing columns that TI-82s with older LCDs tend to develop. I believe I heard a rumor that this calculator might be a contest prize at some point.
Indeed I really hope that too! :< (with being unserviceable...)
I believe that is a correct rumor. Maybe I'll win it...

So for the next one, to make it servicable, I /really/ need to find a tiny wood screw. Like the ones used in screwing together calc cases, but with a pointed end, and wider thread. Any suggestions would be great!
Here is a picture I took of it that I thought was a little cool, though blurry:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours