Do you want pure Basic or libs?
libs
 10%  [ 1 ]
pure Basic
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

A few guys from UTI are going to be hosting a just-for-fun, speed-coding competition!

Think you can code awesomely in less than 2 hours? click here for details!
Hope to see ya there!
I think I can make it on for that.
I'm up for this contest. Should be fun. Should also give me a chance to hone my coding skills.
Me and Brazucs spent weeks organizing this. Smile

Oh, BTW, would you prefer a pure-BASIC contest, or one that uses libraries (e.g. xLIB, Omnicalc)?
IAmACalculator wrote:
Me and Brazucs spent weeks organizing this. Smile

Oh, BTW, would you prefer a pure-BASIC contest, or one that uses libraries (e.g. xLIB, Omnicalc)?

Ill setup he poll, Brazucs did one on UTI.
brazucs wrote:
A few guys from UTI are going to be hosting a just-for-fun, speed-coding competition!

Hope to see ya there!

Actually, I usually make a program a day in about 30mins at the end of the school day Laughing . I will have to check this out.
hmm, I might have to look at it
I'd definitely want it to be pure BASIC...
swivelgames wrote:
brazucs wrote:

Hope to see ya there!

Actually, I usually make a program a day in about 30mins at the end of the school day Laughing . I will have to check this out.

Which programs? Do you make decent quality games in two hours, or just do nothing games like Alg 2 helpers? I would also like this to be in pure BASIC, to make it that much more fun.
Here too? Guess it'll have to be pure basic Rolling Eyes
I looked at this topic and I was like, ooh, it's to see who can make the fastest code! But then I saw it's to make a program quickly. Darn. Rolling Eyes Looks fun, I might do it anyway.
jpez: Why not both? Laughing Anyway, I won't be on, 'cause I have work that day, but I look forward to seeing what happens with it.
jpez wrote:
I looked at this topic and I was like, ooh, it's to see who can make the fastest code! But then I saw it's to make a program quickly. Darn. Rolling Eyes Looks fun, I might do it anyway.
Wow... that's a good idea for a future speed contest! Two hours to make the fastest... something.
Yeah, that would be cool. Kinda like a speed-optimization contest.
So where should we be by 3:00PM EST?
The contest category will be first posted in #contest first and then will be uploaded to the page. There will also be periodical announcements on the time remaining.
So, make sure you hang around #contest Smile
signing in now
What the heck is he doing there??
SPEEDCODING CONTEST HAS BEGUN!!

Visit http://brazucs.unitedti.org/speedcontest/ for topic!

Edit: Eek... it's a bit harder than we thought it would be. Enjoy the 30-minute extension!
How long till it ends?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours