I am making a site with my friends. We want to include a few Python programs on it. Is there any way to code a Python 3.4.0 program into a webpage with HTML?

The site link is in my signature and we haven't started yet.
If you mean python running on a server which creates an HTML page, yes that's possible although I'm not sure how to help you get started on doing that.

If you mean python code actually running in your browser, it may be a bit more complicated. If know or are willing to learn javascript, it might be easier to rewrite your code in that if it's not a lot. If you do want to use python, a quick google search has brought up this: http://www.skulpt.org/ which, if you can get it to work, might do what you want. However it'll require some knowledge of javascript, and it looks like it supports python 2 rather than 3.

Also found this http://pyjs.org/ which may help you do what you want. From what little I looked at it, it seems to compile your python code into javascript.

Keep in mind that I haven't used either of these so it's up to you to figure out how to use them.
I sort of meant like a Java applet. But anyways, I'll use the Python-JS compiler and/or learn HTML.
If you actually truly want an applet, use Jython.
I'll try it.
Thanks.
You could use Python compiled with emscripten to then run your python script directly in the browser.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours