our school only has 40ish (out of a few hundred) nonXP comps left and they are all 95's that haven;t gotten converted yet, so i dont really have a way to test.
95s?! WTF? Does it work on them at all, or are they too ancient to run it?
KermMartian wrote:
95s?! WTF? Does it work on them at all, or are they too ancient to run it?

we add more RAM and rip extra hard drives out of the crap machines that wont turn on anymore

they run better on XP then they did with 95.
Thats about what our school comps have, old stuff. No school really cares to upgrade. They stick with the same setup disc they started with. Laughing . But they gotta update there site blocking software dont they Mad
swivelgames wrote:
Thats about what our school comps have, old stuff. No school really cares to upgrade. They stick with the same setup disc they started with. Laughing . But they gotta update there site blocking software dont they Mad

our school actually updates for fun....I help after school sometimes.
At least you help with stuff like that, I only help my HELPLESS teacher with her anoying questions. Laughing She can never do anything herself when dealing with a comp.
At least Cemetech isn't blocked yet; apparently it was blocked by Bess for "hacking and illegal activities" at one point. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
At least Cemetech isn't blocked yet; apparently it was blocked by Bess for "<font color=red>censored</font> and illegal activities" at one point. Razz

thats odd to say the least...someone want to split this?
I shall do so. Anyway, that "censored" was "h/\cking".
People at my school have started getting suspended for 3 days for getting on myspace.

...and myspace has been blocked here for months. Razz
For just using myspace?? Why??
foamy3 wrote:
People at my school have started getting suspended for 3 days for getting on myspace.

...and myspace has been blocked here for months. Razz

ditto...stupid
There's quite a furor growing around MySpace; I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook was next.
KermMartian wrote:
There's quite a furor growing around MySpace; I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook was next.

do you have either? Ive got both...hardly use em though.
I have facebook; it's much more secure than MySpace.
KermMartian wrote:

I agree.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I agree.
The good thing about it is that only people who are your friends or in your school can view your profile; otherwise, you have to befriend the person. Do you have Facebook?
yeah...I found several chris mitchells in new york...2 at NYU dont have pictures so I cant tell if its you. I need more buddies Very Happy
Try using my actual name. Razz You're not using my name. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Try using my actual name. Razz You're not using my name. Very Happy

christopher mitchell?? or did you actually register as Kerm Martian?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours