I've only downloaded 34 percent of Scorch3d. Sad
It took me about an hour and a half to download... Then it froze my comp as I tried to close it.
Uh oh. How exactly did it freeze?
It cranked my monitor down to low rez and turned down the color. I just held in the power button for about 3 seconds and it turned off. I turned it back on and it was fine.
ouch, that sucks

Also, Kerm and I were doing this on scoarch3d, ton of fun. Kerm and I just owned all of them
Just finished the download! Very Happy I'm installing it right now.
cool, can't wait to see you there sometime
I don't think you will. Scorch3d is very unstable on my comp. Sad
what operating system and hardware do you have?
Windows XP. I'll have to check the hardware thoug, so I'll be right back.
I just downloaded it now and it took less than a minute. Go Broadband Very Happy
a you dialup! Are there any specifics I should find for hardware? I don't usually check...
yes, go braodband, and it works great for me in XP Pro, so I don't know what the problem would be
Ok, I got it installed. Where do you guys usually play?
where ever we feel like and and when we do
I'm forced to stay with the regular Scorched Earth 2000. Sad
sorry about that, also, I do not know if we want to have a dial-up user playing with us (nothing against them) because this game can move huge amounts of data I believe
something1990 wrote:
<font color=red>censored</font> you dialup! Are there any specifics I should find for hardware? I don't usually check...

What video card do you have? (device manager -> display adapters)
what CPU and how much ram do you have? (system->general tab)
Video Card: S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR
CPU: 1.33 GHz
don't know on the vid card, but the proc is good (beats mine and I can play it)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours